4 Things to Look for in an Ecommerce Ads Agency
Digital advertising is crucial in the success of an Ecommerce Ads Agency. How do you sort through all the agencies with flashy names and big promises? Here are 4 things to consider on your search.
The 4 things:
1. Ecommerce Ads agencies can help increase traffic to your online store. Make sure to ask the agency how they plan on doing this and what their overall strategy is. Good Marketing Agencies should be able to tell you their general strategy for Ecommerce.
Before meeting with an agency, come prepared with your numbers. Know what your ROAS goals are and know your margins. This information will help you ask the right questions and make sure the agency can help you meet your goals.
For example, perhaps your goal is to increase new customers. The Agency would then want to run ads that are less focused on a high ROAS and more focus on generating leads from cold, top of funnel traffic.
2. Make sure to ask the agency about their targeting capabilities and what audiences they have experience working with. It is important for your Ecommerce Ads Agency to have familiarity with your niche/ industry or something similar. Best practices vary greatly based on the industry you are in, you want a team that is prepared to advise you best as well as create ads that speak to and reach your target audience.
3. A good Ecommerce Ads agency will help you measure the clear success of your ads campaigns. Make sure to ask the agency how they track conversions and what reporting tools they use. This will help you determine if the ads are effective and if you should continue investing in them. This is probably the most important thing to make sure your ads agency has. Proper data tracking and reporting is vital!
4. Ecommerce Ads agencies can help you optimize your ads for maximum impact. Make sure to ask the agency how they test and analyze different campaigns and strategies to determine what works best. This will help you get the most out of your advertising budget and ensure the agency has a plan to grow and improve your campaigns as time goes on.
The Ecommerce Ads Agency to Watch out for…
Ads agency that proclaim themselves as the ‘jack of all trades’ agency. Odds are, that agency is a master of none. When you are an ecommerce business of any size, your goals are simple: increase sales, profitability, and brand awareness. You don’t need someone who is able to provide a laundry list of services. You need a customized ecommerce advertising strategy.
At Murray Marketing team, we specialize in providing a small set of services to help ECommerce businesses take their digital marketing, and their revenue, to the next level. We work with businesses of all sizes, from small ‘mom-and-pop shops’ to large enterprise businesses, and tailor our approach to each client’s unique needs and goals.
What sets us apart from other eCommerce advertising agencies is our focus on results according to your business’ goals. We don’t just create pretty ads – we create ads that get results.
We track conversions and use data-driven analysis to continually optimize ad campaigns for maximum impact. This means that you can be confident that your advertising budget is being well-spent and that you’re seeing a return on your investment.
If you’re looking for an eCommerce advertising agency that will help you increase sales, profitability, and brand awareness, contact us today. We’ll be happy to provide you with a customized proposal outlining our approach and how we can help you achieve your goals.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Social media advertising (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn)
- Custom data reporting with a live data dashboard
- Strategy sessions/ testing schedules
- Biweekly meetings and reporting
No matter what your eCommerce goals are, we can help you achieve them. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you take your eCommerce business to the next level.